The following demographics have been derived from hundreds of surveys included in past issues of Community Spirit and submitted by our readers.
- The average respondent has read an average of eight issues of Community Spirit.
- 80% say they read every page or at least scan every page.
- The average magazine is read by at least two other people than the respondent
- The average respondent is: 41-45 years of age 68% female / 32% male 52% single, widowed, or divorced / 48% married
- Average number of children at home is 2
- Average person has at least 1-2 years of college
- Median family income is 70,000
- Of the respondents with children, 74% go to public school
- Over 30% of them say that they may be shopping for a private school within 2 years
- The average respondent attends church slightly more than once per week.
- 61% of them hold positions within their church.
- Denominational choice is very mixed, with non-denominational most reported
- They shop in a Christian bookstore less than three times per year.
- Overwhelmingly, when asked what was the likelihood of them reading Community Spirit again, they said either most likely or absolutely, with the median choice as absolutely.
- When asked if they were more likely to buy from companies who advertise in Christian media such as Community Spirit, 70% marked yes, more likely.