We would love to talk to you personally to help market your product, service, or ministry. We can discuss ad rates at that time. Please email us and we will call you as soon as possible. Or, feel free to call us at 918-307-2323. Check out our advertising specs, distribution list, and planned Editorial Calendar within this website.
To download the pdf version of our advertising rates, Click Here.
Community Spirit Magazine is...
- Full of good news and heart-warming stories about local unsung heroes.
- A top-quality, first-class monthly magazine with slick paper, 100% color, and with quality advertisers. A community magazine with a Christian influence. Our advertisers see our magazine as a good way to reach over 50,000 people with a positive, family-friendly message.
- Distributed to over 400 locations. One thing that sets us apart from other free publications is our church distribution. Over half of our distribution is done in church foyers in much more of a hand-to-hand style that can't be achieved in a free rack at a restaurant or store.
- Our list of church distribution sites grows every day, and includes some of the largest churches in Tulsa, Jenks, Broken Arrow, Bixby, Sand Springs, and Owasso.
Community Spirit has quickly established a loyal following. Preachers at various churches are helping to promote our magazine because of its uplifting and unity-building subject matter. And, because of our inspiring subject matter, our readers tend to read each magazine from cover to cover.
- January: Healthy LifeStyle Issue - Becoming healthy in body, mind and spirit.
- February: Relationship Issue - How to build wonderful friendships and great marriages.
- March: Christian Senior Citizens in Action You will find this issue particularly inspirational as we learn about some of our local senior heroes. Also, people of all ages will be interested in the many articles concerning ways to "age gracefully."
- April: Get Ready for Summer! Issue Our ultimate Things to Do issue. From camps to day trips and backyard parties to vacations. Also, enjoy a special Outdoor Living section.
- May: Cover Story - Women in the Church A salute to Moms along with a look at many women who are making an impact through their ministries.
- June: Great Fathers Issue A view of what it takes to be a great dad in this new century.
- July: Higher Education Issue - Learn about our area's best colleges and universities.
- August: Back to School What should parents and their kids consider when choosing a school? This issue will explore their local options while it focuses on some pretty remarkable kids.
- September: Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Sports Heroes Issue From past "sports legends", to the up-and-coming stars, these men and women all have great stories to tell that will inspire each of us.
- October: God in Medicine Always a favorite, this issue will take a look at medical breakthroughs and the Tulsa medical heroes who are involved in making them happen.
- November: Holiday Entertaining Make this holiday season extra special with these ideas and heart-warming stories of holidays that made a difference in peoples lives. Plus articles on National Hospice Month and National Adoption Month.
- December: Our annual salute to Christian Educators Issue. Also, Christmas Traditions and the meaning of Christmas.
**Community Spirit reserves the right to change the focus of any issue without notice.